By purchasing and/or using the products of The Ripe Stuff, LLC, you are agreeing that it is being done at your own discretion. Further, you expressly warrant and represent that you have been made aware of and agree to and acknowledge the following:
1. The Ripe Stuff, LLC beverages have not been pasteurized. Consuming unpasteurized products may contain harmful bacteria that can cause serious illness in children, the elderly, pregnant and breastfeeding women, and persons with disease, illness or weakened immune systems.
2. That Ripe Stuff, LLC does not employ any licensed physicians and you are not relying on The Ripe Stuff, LLC nor its principals, agents, officers, directors, and/or employees for any medical advice, consultation or treatment. Further, you acknowledge and understand that the individual administering or delivering the The Ripe Stuff cleanse is not a certified medical professional.
3. You hereby warrant and represent that any and all goods purchased from The Ripe Stuff, LLC are being purchased for your own use and that you will not give, sell or otherwise permit any third parties to use such products or goods.
4. That The Ripe Stuff, LLC, nor any of its principals, agents, officers, directors, and/or employees have made any warranty or representation, either express or implied, to you whatsoever regarding the likelihood of your improved health due to your use of The Ripe Stuff, LLC goods and/or products. Further, you hereby waive any and all implied warranties relating to The Ripe Stuff, LLC goods and/or products, including without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
5. You understand that, as with any diet or exercise program, there are inherent health risks with the The Ripe Stuff cleanse program and/or the use of the products of The Ripe Stuff, LLC. You further acknowledge and agree that The Ripe Stuff is not intended to be used to treat or cure disease or prevent illness and that it is advised that you consult a doctor or healthcare professional before beginning a cleanse.
6. You understand and acknowledge that cleansing is not advised for persons with, but not limited to, disease, illness or weakened immune systems, pregnant or breastfeeding women, the elderly, or children unless under the supervision of a doctor. As such, you hereby warrant and represent that you have consulted with your licensed medical professional regarding the use of The Ripe Stuff, LLC goods and products.
7. You hereby release The Ripe Stuff, LLC from any and all claims, liabilities, damages and/or costs arising out of your use of any The Ripe Stuff, LLC product, including but in no way limited to claims relating to your personal injury.
8. You understand that an acceptance of a refund from The Ripe Stuff, LLC or any entity or DBA under the management of The Ripe Stuff, LLC shall be deemed consideration and release of any claim and/or liability that arose as a result of your dealings with The Ripe Stuff, LLC including but not limited to, ordering, purchase, delivery, receipt, consumption, and effects thereafter.
Disclaimer: The Ripe Stuff cleanse contains nuts and is produced in a facility that handles nuts; please let us know if you have any food, liquid, herb or spice sensitivities, intolerances, or allergies. STATEMENTS MADE AND PRODUCTS SOLD THROUGH THIS WEBSITE HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE U.S. FDA AND ARE NOT INTENDED TO TREAT, CURE OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.